Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
This policy protects the Staffing Firm for legal actions alleging financial loss arising from the placement of and the services performed by contract workers – from administrative and blue collar to professionals, including but not limited to: architects, engineers, accountants, attorneys, IT placements, medical professionals* and home healthcare.
Designed to respond to the diversity of the staffing industry at large, including but not limited to Contract/Temporary Placements, Direct Hire, PEO, ASO, VMS, Payrolling.
Offered on an Occurrence Form or optional Claims Made.
*Not available for the services of doctors or dentists.
- Individual Policy – separate limits
- Deductible aggregate available
- Additional Insured status available with the ability to remove Insured vs. Insured exclusion
- Occurrence Form OR optional Claims Made – Both with Defense outside the limits
- Duty to Defend
- Innocent Insured Provision
- Coverage can be written for staffing firms engaged exclusively in medical placements (placement of doctors & dentists excluded)
- Coverage for IT professionals includes actions arising out of copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress or trade name
- IT coverage has NO restrictions for network security violations arising out of IT professional’s acts, and does not exclude chat rooms
- Damage to client’s electronic data is covered
- Coverage to PEO for services provided to clients
- Coverage to PEO for defense of claims arising out of actions/activities of PEO workers
- World Wide Coverage for claims brought anywhere in the world
- World Wide Staffing Industry Insurance Application
- Currently valued – 3 years carrier loss runs
- Copy of Employee Manual or Employee Handbook
For more information, please call (877) 256-0468 or email us today, or fill out the convenient form on this page.