As the digital world transformation takes place, one must understand that it’s not limited to media, retail or consumer finance. In a report found by Russell Reynolds, 51% of professional services like HR and staffing industries would experience moderate to massive disruptions from digital, technological advancements. These new programs are smarter, more efficient and identify key candidate traits for the most challenging hires. To keep your pool of candidates as perfect as possible, it’s important to make the switch from traditional recruitment practices to a digital ecosystem. It’s also important to keep your Staffing Industry protected with Cyber Liability Insurance.
According to an article in the Harvard Business Review, staffing industries need to be prepared for this upcoming digital surge through the world. Here are a few ways to transform the conventional processes.
- Focus on the universal experience. Design a system that works to exchange data from the global population, so that everyone can access the platform. This will unite everyone in the same digital ecosystem, including candidates, hiring managers and internal executives.
- Foster a digital culture. Organizations must make data-based decisions to complete with the changes.
- Bring in digitally savvy disrupters. These individuals can help organizations push for a digital transformation. This will make it easier for the company to switch gears and will give a tech-friendly environment for new talent.
- Create teams. Top-down leadership is out and networking teams are in. By replacing your hierarchies with project teams, organizations are getting a greater degree of creativity, accountability and fluidity.
- Communicate. The smooth transition from traditional to digital requires support from leaders and communication of the progress. Regularly check in are necessary to keep the business running.
At World Wide Speciality Programs, our commitment is to the Staffing Industry, to protect all its insurance needs. We understand the kinds of threats the cyber world has to offer and are dedicated to help your business stay safe and cyber crime free. We also understand that the digital world is growing and your business must grow with it. For more information on how we can provide you with a wide variety of coverage plans, call us today at 877.256.0468.