We’re all aware that there are “bad guys” in this world. In the tech world, these are the cyber criminals that are trying to get access to sensitive information that can ruin your Staffing Agency. It’s important that you stay protected with Staffing Agency Cyber Liability Insurance policy and optimize online safeguards.
According to an article in Entrepreneur, cyber criminals are the biggest thing to watch out for. This article suggests 10 ways to protect your Staffing Agency, from cyber crimes.
- Make sure that all your operating systems are being regularly updated. This will avoid any loopholes in your software that hackers can get into.
- It’s essential to that a firewall and software that counteracts viruses, spyware and phishing attacks. These cyber criminals are looking for valuable data, so it’s important to create a barrier.
- Keep your browsers updated with the latest software at all times. Having the latest version of a software is key to avoiding hacks.
- In addition, keep all your system software updated.
- Have your wireless network password protected because it’s very easy to get information from unprotected WiFi.
- For all installations on company computers, restrict software and set up administrative rights so that nothing can be downloaded without authorization from a higher-up.
- Control access to your data by using filtering techniques.
- Restrict access to unwanted sites that will help prevent employees from uploading viruses or data to storage clouds.
- To avoid virus data from being downloaded, remove or disable USB ports.
- Implement strict and strong password policies.
These are just a few ways to keep your Staffing Agency protected from hackers of all kinds. Keep them in mind and have them implemented in your business.
About World Wide
At World Wide Speciality Programs, we understand that staffing firms are exposed to data breaches, identity fraud and all kinds of threats to security. Our Cyber Liability coverage will provide you with protection from corruption, threats, unauthorized access and network security attacks. For more information on how we can keep your business protected, call us today at 877.256.0468.