With over 15 million temporary and contract employees hired per year, according to the American Staffing Association (ASA), it’s important to make sure that your agency has covered all the bases. Employment agency insurance is vital and World Wide Specialty Programs, with over 6,235 current staffing clients insured and a $2 trillion insured payroll protected in the last 50 years, has everything you need to make sure that you’re equipped to get the job done.
What to Look for in a Staffing Agency
One of the first things to consider is what your staffing agency can offer a client that other agencies can or can’t offer. Other things to look for are whether your agency has depth. Being meticulous is key and sharing success stories can go a long way. On top of that, always having strong, standout employees to give a company is what really takes the cake. Having a plan is key, and being able to provide case studies and data for your clients is also helpful. And finally, having the best insurance is necessary. There are many different forms of employment agency insurance and types of exposures that your agency will need protection from, according to Insurance Hub, include:
- Property exposures, mainly concerning fire hazards
- Crime exposure, mainly concerning employee dishonesty
- Inland marine exposures, concerning computers, account balances, and records in general–keeping track of everything and having duplicates is key
- Premises liability exposure, which concerns where clients have access to
- Professional liability exposure maintains that you have a thoroughly screened and properly trained staff at hand
- Automobile exposure works if your company works are ever making any type of run outside of the office
- Workers compensation exposure, which mainly concerns office related injuries
What Else Your Client Needs to Know
When selecting your employment agency insurance, World Wide has everything you need. Our company guarantees that our staffing industry clients are well served and well protected through identifying and tracking developments. With custom-fit products and services, World Wide can cater to fit any business. Along with being the only insurance provider to have a commercial insurance liability partnership with the ASA, World Wide’s 50 years of experience is more than enough to get the ball rolling.
About World Wide Specialty Programs
For the last 50 years, World Wide Specialty Programs has dedicated itself to providing the optimal products and solutions for the staffing industry. As the only insurance firm to be an ASA commercial liability partner, we are committed to that partnership and committed to using our knowledge of the industry to provide staffing firms with the best possible coverage. For more information about Staffing Professional Liability Insurance or any other coverage, we have available to protect your staffing business, give us a call at (800) 245-9653 to speak with one of our representatives.