Staffing Agency Insurance: The Traits of a Successful Recruiter
In a previous post we discussed some of the challenges recruiters face in the staffing industry, and how to overcome them. Overall, your goal as a recruiter is to find the best talent and fill positions quickly. You need to have the ability to source passive candidates, and attain high customer satisfaction ratings with all clients. What other qualities do successful recruiters possess?
Respond well to ongoing change and rejection.
- You may sometimes find yourself playing the waiting game with either a client, a candidate, or both. The effective recruiter knows how to take these challenges in stride.
- Knowing where and how to find candidates is absolutely essential to your success in the staffing industry.
- A good recruiter knows what questions to ask to generate leads to fill a position, and when to ask them.
Competitive, with discipline to try new things
- Simply put, competitive people let rejection empower them, rather than discourage them. A competitive recruiter will just try something different next time, and keep moving forward.
- Many times, recruiters who work for a staffing agency aim to get into sales or get their own accounts. Whatever your ultimate goal may be, taking pride for the work you do now will contribute to your success.
- Good recruiters enjoy recruiting! They see the challenge in things like coming up with candidates for a senior vice president position or filling 10 requisitions no one else can fill, and they embrace the task.
World Wide Specialty Programs has always had a singular purpose – to design, develop and provide staffing insurance programs for the staffing industry. Working with over 2,000 insurance brokers nationwide, we know the staffing industry better than anyone, and can provide great options for your staffing industry insurance needs. Contact us today for more information about our staffing agency insurance solutions. (877) 256-0468.